AboutJanuary 29, 2015
Laurent Arnoud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ruby - TDD - BDD - DevOps - Git - QA - OpenSource
- Very good skills with Ruby language
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration
- Passionate about testing, quality assurance and OpenSource
- Currently interested in Rust, Elixir and Kubernetes
- validate-website : Web crawler for checking the validity of your documents.
- validate-website is a web crawler for checking the markup validity with XML Schema / DTD and not found urls.
- validate-website-static checks the markup validity of your local documents with XML Schema / DTD.
- HTML5 support with Validator.nu Web Service.
- money-open-exchange-rates : A gem that calculates the exchange rate using published rates from open-exchange-rates.
- Compatible with the money gem.
- ruby-apt-pkg : Ruby interface to apt-pkg
- Ruby interface to Debian apt-pkg library
- maman : Rust Web Crawler saving pages on Redis
Other Personal Projects
- Debian user and contributor with packages or bug reports